Point of Sale
- Youth create pledge walls for community members and peers to sign declaring "We've Seen Enough Tobacco"
- "Wall Must Fall" activity. Youth recreate a convenient store check out counter and the wall of tobacco products behind it. Community members throw bean bags and try and knock down the recreated wall.
- "TobacCandy" is a display and game in which Reality Check youth ask people to identify if the product is tobacco or candy
- "Chalk the Walk" gets Reality Check youth writing their messages in chalk on community sidewalks
- Reality Check youth lead community walks with elected officials to show them the how many tobacco retailers are located near schools.
Smoke Free Media
- Reality Check youth hold events at movie theaters to highlight the influence that smoking in movies has on youth
- YouTube flagging project gets youth involved in having videos of underage youth promoting smoking removed from YouTube
Parks and Playground
- Reality Check youth host park clean up days in which they help pick up cigarette butts
- Youth are involved in educating residents and landlords about the importance of smoke-free housing
For all initiatives Reality Check youth engage in
- Writing letters to editors
- Holding press events
- Meeting with elected officials.